Saturday, September 16, 2006

morning person

not even a person in the morning, as Greg Brown says. Workshop with the Sponsor today, woke up feeling bound to go, despite misgivings due to the dwindling yet still lingering clutches of the crud. It's amazing to me how quickly these saturdays (the workshp is one saturday a month) come flying around. I have to double check just about every month, often thinking the same though: "the third saturday has to be next week, not this."

Which is not to say. What? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for these workshops. Not to say that.

Poker last night: up 11 dollars, ended up down 4.50. Roller coaster. The Santa Fe poker variations will some day be fully explicated herein. For now, I run late.

Workshop today: step 10.

where I am: a plaintive rendition of the serenity prayer.

No comments: